Monday, October 18, 2010

What It Takes

To see someone smile in life, is almost a gift in itself.
Because when you see someone smile, I believe you're seeing them.
For who they are,
For who they were,
And where they're headed.

It's the innocence of the smirk that draws me in. Never, have I seen anything as pure as some else's joy.
It makes you want to smile. Makes you want to act as if there's nothing else out there to hold you back.
No, only a smile can make you so naive.

For me, all I have to do is walk down a sunny street listening to some mellow tunes. That's what will get a smile out of me. Any time of the week, or day, that's what will make me grin from ear to ear.

And when I do, I hope you see me smiling.
Because I want you to smile back too.


Kimberley Doreen .

No comments:

Post a Comment