Friday, October 22, 2010

Truth or Dare?

We all dare each other to kiss the enemy's lips, but not all accept the dare.
Some instead take the truth, but in many cases, the truth is much worse.
No one wants to admit to what they've done, or who to.
No, they choose to "dance with enemy", to face their current fear, instead of the shadow they left behind.
Fair enough, I say, but be careful, there's always next round to play.

In truth or dare, I usually nominate myself for the dare.
It's normally because I don't want to face the truths. Being honest of course.
There's too many things that I don't want general knowledge. And I'm almost certain there're others exactly the same.
After all, who wants everyone to know who they are? What's made them? How big their shadow use to be?
Not I, no bloody way.

Kissing the enemy seems too easy sometimes. Sometimes we go for the whole thing. Make it a bit of a challenge. We all know what it feels like to have something accomplished. For us, we rely on that feeling in life. So the enemy is our favourite person when we want a challenge.
Funny isn't it?
Mirrors real life.

Think about, and next time, reconsider the dare.
Not that I will, no, I'm sticking with it

Kimberley Doreen x

No comments:

Post a Comment