Thursday, December 16, 2010

World of Secrets

There're so many things that are not visible to us, yet we are not blind.

I disagree.

People say you can't see love. you can't see sadness. you can't see happiness.
No, to them, you can only feel it. They must be senseless, because I can do both.

You see these emotions every single day, it's only you cannot identify them, because you are not the one expericencing it. We tend to discard small things; facial experessions, body gestures, etc, for basic communication, similiar to a language. True. False.
With the aid of others, we are shown these emotions in basic forms. Paintings. Photography. Drawings.
Photography, to me, is the purest form of these emotions, without experiencing them first hand. It reflects real life more, as most emotions captured are using people to do so.

Being a teenager, I am yet to expericence certain things. But it doesn't mean I'm unaware of them. Sometimes by looking at a photo, I feel as though I am the one there in the photo, instead of the person.

The world as it is, some people are more gifted than others. Zhang Jingna (Zemotion) is one of the very few photographers that allows me in on the world's secrets. Thank-you for letting me see what emotions look like, and for me, feel like.
Cheers Jingna.

Kimberley Doreen x

No comments:

Post a Comment