Thursday, September 1, 2011

What Do I Say?


It's so hard to sit back and watch someone torture themselves for other people.
Crafting their outer-being to suit other people's ideal person. The perfect person.
Been there, done that that.

But how can I tell you this without making myself look so naive? So silly?
Of course I wanted to be perfect once-upon-a-time, then I realized that no one really is perfect.
I use to be the kid in the corner, with their head bent to their hands, wondering how to proceed in life. Calculating every flaw that my next decision would involve, and considering what other people would think.
Why did I care so much? I had what many of the others didn't - indivduality.
You have it too.

Maybe I should tell you my history, it might snap you out of this hypnotic transe you're in
You're perfect to me. Sometimes I look at you and tell myself that you must be one of the happiest people around, you have everything good in your life. Everything motivating you to live a great life.
So why do you question yourself and put yourself through this torture?



Please stop. I can't watch anymore. I'll help you if you want, but please. No more.
Kimberley Doreen x

No comments:

Post a Comment