Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where is my paint brush?

If my opinions are only that, then why do you let them get to you so?
To you, they are orders screamed in your face. But if I am screaming so loudly, why can't you hear me?
Perhaps I am a blur to you,
Perhaps I am the devil, holding out my dagger

No, in reality, I'm just whispering a soft rebuttle to your obscure suggestions. I am not out to get you, I am simply here to remind you of the other side. At the moment I'm standing here alone, while you build-up your tall white fence. Well, if you want, I can paint this side black.
Just for you though, to allow the differences to show clearly.

Maybe you will hear my screaming then.
But it won't be for help. It'll be to warn you of the fire raging in your backyard.



Kimberley Doreen x

No comments:

Post a Comment