Saturday, November 27, 2010

Change

Change comes in many different ways.
But it's only when you realize that something has already changed, that you realize how many other things are in the process of changing.

We tend to think of change as a negative thing because it's so unknown to us. We reject the idea of it being good, for how can something be good when we have never experienced it before?
As individuals we are very closed minded when it comes to this.

For me change is the unknown. It's a dark abyass in the middle of space. I dont really want to travel there.
So why am I on a rocket heading straight for it?

I think it's time we all embrace change. There's no use avoiding it, or becoming so naive we miss the process.
I've awoken to it, and I'm fighting it.
But I'm accepting it, and so should you.

Kimberley Doreen.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that all change is good. The world is full of possibilities, if a door is closed another is opened, this one maybe with ever greater things behind it. This is why i don't think you can have a wasted opportunity just another step along the path to another, possibly greater one. That's not to say you should waste any opportunities, just not let them bring you down... :)

    ReplyDelete